Free WorkNC CAD/CAM training for unemployed CNC machinists, Programmers, and Managers in the U.S.
Professional Profiles of trainees will be posted on our Website.
Become a highly skilled WorkNC operator or programmer and we will post your professional profile on our WorkNC Website for prospective employers to see, thereby improving your skill set, employee value, and employment opportunities. WorkNC generates the highest value of any CAD/CAM product for custom manufacturers. Skilled WorkNC Programmers & Operators are needed to generate that value in the work place. Get on board with the CAD/CAM product most preferred by end users and grow along with our diverse customer base. Key aspects of the program are as follows:
- The training program is open to unemployed CNC machinists and programmers with previous CNC machining or programming experience.
- We train you for free, starting with WorkNC basic skills all the way up to the most advanced applications. If you are already experienced with WorkNC we will design a training program specific to your needs.
- You must provide your professional employment profile to us, and we will post it on our website for a minimum of 12 months, or until you find employment.
- Our customers can access our website to view your profile.
- Your identity and contact information will not be posted. Sescoi will contact you with the employers contact information when an employer has viewed your profile and is interested in discussing employment opportunities with you.
- If you find employment with one of Sescoi’s customers while your profile is posted on Sescoi’s website, you are required to reimburse Sescoi for half the listed price of the training you received. Otherwise the training remains absolutely free. Reimbursement is due within 6 months of your employment date. If the hiring company purchases WorkNC software within 6 months of your hire date, the training reimbursement fee will be waived and you will not owe Sescoi anything for the training.
Click here to visit the application page.
Click here to view the training schedule and call us to reserve your spot. Don’t wait, each class is only offered once a month.
Click here for information on hiring a WorkNC trained operator.